Get It Done — They Have!
The Capital Campaign Toolkit provides a clear roadmap to campaign success, and every tool you could possibly need to cross the finish line.
With the support of seasoned campaign veterans, you’ll lead your campaign with confidence — and escape the cost of hiring an outside consultant.
With organizations all over the United States, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America is always looking for innovative and useful ways to help prepare CEO’s, fundraisers, and Boards to succeed. For years, we’ve been looking for a resource just like this one!
National Director, Boys & Girls Clubs of America
Wow! The Capital Campaign Toolkit exceeds all expectations. This is our first campaign, and using the Capital Campaign Toolkit we raised 60% of our goal in just three weeks! This Toolkit has already saved us thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours.
Executive Director, Stepping Stone Communities
Other Notable Clients
Join dozens of organizations that are using the Capital Campaign Toolkit to achieve incredible, cost-effective results.
- Living History Farm
- Second Harvest Food Rescue, Canada
- Healthcare for the Homeless
- Holy Child School at Rosemont
- YWCA of Northeast TN & Southwest VA
- Giant Steps
- Camp Anokijig
- Youth 71Five Ministries
- Astor Services for Children and Families
- Go To Nations
- Nehemiah Center for Urban Leadership Development
- San Luis Obispo Repertory Theatre
- Community Music Works
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra
- Marin Humane
- Carroll Lutheran School
- Project Home
- Friends of Hospice
- International School or Brooklyn
- Comic-Con Museum
- Pathways to Housing DC
- Mammoth Arts and Cultural Center (Mammoth Lakes Fndn.)
- Waldorf School of Philadelphia
- Des Moines Symphony
- Santa Fe School for Arts and Sciences
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Anderson Animal Shelter
- Trees Forever
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
When I first began working at my school I had little to no experience with capital campaigns let alone overseeing one. With regular, virtual meetings with my campaign advisor and with the abundance of information in the Toolkit, the school is running an organized and successful campaign.
Emily McAlpin Rauch
Director of Institutional Advancement, Holy Child School at Rosemont
Ready to Take the Wheel of Your Campaign?
It has everything you can think of (and more) to ensure your campaign's success.