Raise $100K or More for Emergency Funding in Just 8 Weeks
In today’s harsh reality, funding is more important than ever. Many organizations are struggling for their survival in the wake of COVID-19 and economic hardships.
Don’t Become a Statistic…
Quickly raise the funding you need to continue your mission. With the help of one of our seasoned campaign experts, you’ll lead a mini-campaign to raise emergency funding to support your cause.
Over the course of 8 weeks, you’ll execute and launch a carefully coordinated small-scale campaign to raise $100K or more (depending on your donor base and funding needs).
- Work with an experienced campaign advisor who will guide you through planning and executing your mini-campaign.
- Participate in a cohort of up to 8 development professionals you can lean on for accountability and support.
- Meet virtually with your advisor and cohort for 90 minutes each week (the day and time to be agreed upon by the group). All meetings are recorded for your convenience.
Through Your Mini-Campaign, You Will…
- Draft a “pivot” case for support for funds needed due to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Develop a slide deck to guide virtual donor conversations and solicitations.
- Learn virtual solicitation techniques, along with your campaign volunteers and staff.
- Virtually solicit your biggest and most loyal donors for emergency funding.
- Mail and email your full donor list to achieve total participation.
NOTE: This mini-campaign is intended for organizations that are in the midst of an existing capital campaign (or those about to start a campaign) that has been derailed by COVID-19. It has also been designed for organizations with an existing major gift program.
For a successful mini-campaign, you’ll need ten or more existing donors you are willing to ask for at least $5K.
What You Get
- An experienced campaign consultant to help you design, launch, and execute your mini-campaign.
- A comprehensive 8-week plan (download it here) with clear action steps for the length of your mini-campaign.
- Weekly 90-minute virtual meetings with your advisor and cohort members, plus all recordings.
- A weekly email with specific instructions to walk you through each step of your mini-campaign.
- All relevant documents, templates, and worksheets from the Capital Campaign Toolkit.
Seats Are Limited — Register Today
Next Cohort Starts in September 2020
3 payments of
1 payment of $2400
As of today, we have raised $108,000, including $40K in matching funds. We should blow our $150K stretch goal out of the water! And the best news is that this early success has allowed us to post our Development Coordinator position which will add a second full-time staff member dedicated to fundraising. This process has been incredibly helpful to us.
Development Director, Gateway Pet Guardians