Mini-Campaign Boot Camp
Raise $100K or More in Just 8 Weeks
Through Your Mini-Campaign, You Will…
- Draft a case for support for funds needed for immediate use.
- Learn in-person and virtual solicitation techniques, along with your campaign volunteers and staff.
- Solicit your biggest and most loyal donors for immediate funding.
- Mail and email your full donor list to achieve total participation.
NOTE: This mini-campaign is intended for organizations that have an immediate need for an infusion of financial resources. It has been designed for organizations with an existing major gift program.
For a successful mini-campaign, you’ll need ten or more existing donors you are willing to ask for at least $5K.
Meet the Mini-Campaign Leaders
Xan Blake, CFRE, brings 25 years of nonprofit management experience including expertise in fund development, governance and board training – all of which is focused on bringing her clients’ missions to life. She has worked with land trusts, health foundations, and social service organizations. Her down-to-earth manner makes her a very effective advisor.
Derry Deringer, CFRE, brings 15+ years of fundraising experience as an independent consultant and director-level staff and has certifications in professional coaching and facilitation. Derry most enjoys helping nonprofits gain the confidence and knowledge needed to surpass their most courageous goals.
Kristin Raack, CFRE, GPC, has over 20 years of experience guiding nonprofits to success through capital campaigns, individual giving, corporate/foundation relations, board leadership, and strategic planning. With her ability to see how everything fits together, Kristin makes capital campaigns accessible (and enjoyable!) for organizations of any size.
What You Get
- An experienced campaign consultant to help you design, launch, and execute your mini-campaign.
- A comprehensive 8-week plan (download it here) with clear action steps for the length of your mini-campaign.
- Weekly 90-minute virtual meetings with your advisor and cohort members, plus all recordings.
- A weekly email with specific instructions to walk you through each step of your mini-campaign.
- All relevant documents, templates, and worksheets from the Capital Campaign Toolkit.
- 12 CFRE Credits upon program completion.
My favorite aspect of participating in the Mini-Campaign program was the support of the cohort, plus the guidance and encouragement of the advisors. They walk with you through each step, providing consultation and amazingly easy-to-follow support materials.
Executive Director, Gestalt Institute of Cleveland
Seats Are Limited — Register Today
Registration deadline: September 9, 2022
Cohort begins: September 13, 2022
3 payments of
1 payment of $2400
Limited seats available — register today to reserve yours!
As of today, we have raised $108,000, including $40K in matching funds. We should blow our $150K stretch goal out of the water! And the best news is that this early success has allowed us to post our Development Coordinator position which will add a second full-time staff member dedicated to fundraising. This process has been incredibly helpful to us!
Development Director, Gateway Pet Guardians
Have Questions? Get Answers!
Apply for a free strategy session with one of our campaign experts. Or feel free to drop us a line:
Capital Campaign Toolkit
A virtual support system for nonprofit leaders to run successful campaigns. Get the guidance, resources, and tools you need—without breaking the bank.