Success and a Job
With the support of seasoned campaign experts, our clients have led their campaigns with confidence — while sidestepping the cost of an outside consultant.
When I first began working at my school, I had little to no experience with capital campaigns – let alone overseeing one. With regular virtual meetings with my campaign advisor, plus the abundance of information in the Toolkit, the school is now running a well-organized and successful campaign.
Emily McAlpin Rauch
Director of Institutional Advancement, Holy Child School at Rosemont
I am really excited about the Toolkit — something about it is really working for my brain. I am visual and kinesthetic. Having the whole enchilada laid out from tip-to-toe, and being able to dive into the key pieces we need in the moment on my own time, makes me feel in control. It is all do-able!
Executive Director, Home ReSource I
Other Notable Clients
Join hundreds of organizations that have used the Capital Campaign Toolkit to achieve incredible results.
- Living History Farm
- Second Harvest Food Rescue, Canada
- Healthcare for the Homeless
- Holy Child School at Rosemont
- YWCA of Northeast TN & Southwest VA
- Giant Steps
- Camp Anokijig
- Youth 71Five Ministries
- Astor Services for Children and Families
- Go To Nations
- Nehemiah Center for Urban Leadership Development
- San Luis Obispo Repertory Theatre
- Community Music Works
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra
- Marin Humane
- Carroll Lutheran School
- Project Home
- Friends of Hospice
- International School or Brooklyn
- Comic-Con Museum
- Pathways to Housing DC
- Mammoth Arts and Cultural Center (Mammoth Lakes Fndn.)
- Waldorf School of Philadelphia
- Des Moines Symphony
- Santa Fe School for Arts and Sciences
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Anderson Animal Shelter
- Trees Forever
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
With organizations all over the United States, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America is always looking for innovative and useful ways to help prepare CEO’s, fundraisers, and Boards to succeed. For years, we’ve been looking for a resource just like this one!
National Director, Boys & Girls Clubs of America