Success and a Job
With the support of seasoned campaign experts, our clients have led their campaigns with confidence — while sidestepping the cost of an outside consultant.
When I first began working at my school, I had little to no experience with capital campaigns – let alone overseeing one. With regular virtual meetings with my campaign advisor, plus the abundance of information in the Toolkit, the school is now running a well-organized and successful campaign.
Emily McAlpin Rauch
Director of Institutional Advancement, Holy Child School at Rosemont
I am really excited about the Toolkit — something about it is really working for my brain. I am visual and kinesthetic. Having the whole enchilada laid out from tip-to-toe, and being able to dive into the key pieces we need in the moment on my own time, makes me feel in control. It is all do-able!
Executive Director, Home ReSource I
Other Notable Clients
Join hundreds of organizations that have used the Capital Campaign Toolkit to achieve incredible results.
- Lakeshore Technical College Foundation
- Blue Oaks Church
- Shaw Festival
- Hawaiian Human Society
- Congregation Or Ve Shalom
- Finger Lakes Museum
- Colorado Public Radio
- Heritage Humane Society
- The Wheeler School
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Northeast Wilderness Trust
- CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County
- Modesto Junior College Foundation
- Fourth Presbyterian Church
- Anderson Animal Shelter
- Kansas 4-H Foundation
- Wesleyan College
- Catholic Charities of Onondaga County
- Christendom College
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- Lewis County Hospital Foundation
- Charles B. Goddard Center for Performing Arts
With organizations all over the United States, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America is always looking for innovative and useful ways to help prepare CEO’s, fundraisers, and Boards to succeed. For years, we’ve been looking for a resource just like this one!
National Director, Boys & Girls Clubs of America