Campaign Boot CampOffered Exclusively to BIPOC Leaders
Learn to Raise $100K or More in Just 8 Weeks
In This Boot Camp, You Will…
- Learn campaign best practices.
- Draft an inspiring case for support.
- Develop and practice in-person and virtual solicitation techniques.
- Solicit your biggest and most loyal donors for lead gifts.
- Mail and email your full donor list to achieve total participation.
This cohort is intended for BIPOC leaders so they have a safe space to discuss important, relevant topics.
NOTE: For a successful campaign, you’ll need ten or more existing donors you are willing to ask for at least $5K.
Meet the Boot Camp Leaders
Sabrina Walker Hernandez | Campaign Advisor
Sabrina Walker Hernandez is a certified consultant, coach, and facilitator that helps small nonprofit staff and board build relationships that convert into more donations. She served the Boys & Girls Clubs for over 20 years and has a reputation for transformational leadership through staffing and mission alignment, fundraising, and community partnerships. Sabrina has raised thousands of dollars in some of the poorest counties in America. BIPOC leaders often lack access to “networks of wealth” – she is an expert in mitigating those challenges.
Kristin Raack, CFRE, GPC, has over 20 years of experience guiding nonprofits to success through capital campaigns, individual giving, corporate/foundation relations, board leadership, and strategic planning. She got her start as a historian focused on Black history, social movements, and marginalized voices. Throughout her career, most of Kristin’s work has been with BIPOC-led and BIPOC-serving orgs, many on the south and west-sides of Chicago. In 2019, she participated in an intensive “Race Conscious Dialogues” cohort which explored whiteness, race constructs, power dynamics, and systematic racism. Kristin has co-presented, with Black colleagues, a national webinar on racial power dynamics in the nonprofit sector. With her ability to see how everything fits together, Kristin makes capital campaigns accessible (and enjoyable!) for organizations of any size.
What You Get
- Two experienced campaign consultants to help you design, launch, and execute your campaign.
- A comprehensive 8-week plan (download it here) with clear action steps for the length of your campaign.
- Weekly 90-minute virtual meetings with your advisors and cohort members, plus all recordings.
- A weekly email with specific instructions to walk you through each step of your campaign.
- All relevant documents, templates, and worksheets from the Capital Campaign Toolkit.
- 14 CFRE Credits upon program completion.
My favorite aspect of participating in the Campaign Boot Camp program was the support of the cohort, plus the guidance and encouragement of the advisors. They walk with you through each step, providing consultation and amazingly easy-to-follow support materials.
Executive Director, Gestalt Institute of Cleveland
Seats Are Limited — Apply Today
April 6 – May 25
Thursdays, 12:00 – 1:30 EST
Registration deadline is March 31
This cohort is limited to 8 organizations.
$2,400 per participating organization
(Registration includes 2 individuals from each organization)
Apply to Request Your Spot:
Have Questions? Get Answers!
Apply for a free strategy session with one of our campaign experts. Or feel free to drop us a line:
Capital Campaign Toolkit
An innovative support system that empowers nonprofit leaders. Get the expert guidance, peer support, and tools you need for a successful campaign.