Want to Succeed?
Be Sure Your Board is On Board!
With the right training, your board members will be ready to dive in and help.
Because your campaign goal is higher than any amount you’ve ever raised, getting your board on board with your campaign is essential. Much of your campaign’s success hinges on their involvement.
Prepare Your Board for a Capital Campaign
They have good reasons to be anxious. The project is big. The goal is high. And every one of them is wondering how much they’ll be expected to give.
But when your board members understand how a capital campaign works and what their roles will be, they’ll be ready to dive in and help.
Train Your Board Virtually
Board members can learn everything they need to know about your capital campaign virtually. They can come together, learn, and become inspired in a virtual meeting that is fun, effective and efficient.
- Discuss goals and objectives of your campaign
- Practice the right language to make your case for support
- Become comfortable with how much they will be expected to give
- Understand the basics of capital campaign fundraising
- Explore fundraising roles for you, board, and staff members
- Develop strategies for cultivating donors
$2,500 (up to 3 hours)
- Pre-training survey
- Tailored training design
- Training facilitation
- Training workbook
- Post-training follow-up
Capital Campaign Toolkit
A virtual support system for nonprofit leaders to run successful campaigns. Get the guidance, resources, and tools you need—without breaking the bank.